Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yummy Fajitas!

Yesterday was our seven year anniversary!!  It has been seven years of marital bliss!  Well not really but it has been fun!  It is amazing to look back over the years and see how much we have grown as a couple and as a family!  We have been so blessed over the years!  Sarah was sick yesterday so instead of going out to celebrate I made some fajitas!  My girlfriend Marie actually made these one night for a girls night!  Here is the recipe.  They are so easy and so great!

4 chicken breast
4 Tbs butter
4 Tbs soy sauce
4 Tbs apple juice concentrate
1 tsp garlic powder

slice chicken and cook in the above ingredients!

Saute sliced onion and bell pepper for topping!

We also used the tortillas that you cook!  Serve with homemade guacamole and get your grub on!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy 7th you little lovers.

Jenn said...

Yeah for Anniversarys! I remember when ya'll were dating!! My how time flies! And I wish ya'll were her next month for CINCO DE MAYO! We always go to Pappacitos (remember our group date there and the "incident," where I was injured hah hah) for 2 for 1 Fajitas with the kids! Love ya-ya'll are DARLING!

jodi said...

Sounds so yummy and congrats on 7 years! That is amazing and you guys still look so happy!

Julie said...

happy anniversary! Those fajitas sound SO yummy - thanks for the recipe. It was really fun to see you guys the other night. We should get together again soon!

Sarah said...

I think it's fun to stay in and celebrate with the kids. I am glad to see you're blogging again, I have been taking vacations too we all go through it.