Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A work in progress!


Little Ian is waiting so patiently for his room to be finished!!  It is a work in progress!!  Funny story about the paint!  My girlfriend got me hooked on Benjamin Moore paint!  It really is great paint and does a fabulous job!  Well, since Jeff has the hookups we get it at a contractors price.  (Less than half the normal price!)  For some reason Jeff ordered 5 gallons instead of 1 and now we have tons of bright green aka dill pickle paint!  So, if anyone is wanting to use any of it you know where to get it!!
Jeff just finished the bead board tonight!  We did a three inch gap and did it five feet tall!  It looks really cool and the top trim will be in Friday!!  
I think this picture was taken after the first coat so it is a little darker!  We are going to paint the bb antique white and glaze it with an avocado color!  I am super excited for this project to be done!  My girlfriend Cyndi made some amazing bedding for him and so I am dying to get him in his room with his new bedding!!  More pics to come!!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love bead board!!!

Yardley said...

It's looking so good, can't wait to see it finished. I love that gree, and if I can find a shower curtain to go with that color (cause my bathroom needs a paint job) maybe I will have to come and buy some of that pain from you.

Kelli Proctor said...

I know! I saw him working on it when I went running last night! Its awesome, cant wait to come inside and see it!~

Crystal said...

I'll keep it in mind that you have dill pickle green paint available! I can't wait to see the finished project! You so good at this sort of thing!