Thursday, March 19, 2009

9 months and growing!


Ian is over 9 months but I was just thinking I have not posted pics of him lately!  I think he has been sick on and off for a few months now.  He usually has "eye nuckies" or dried boogers on his nose and it does not make for great shots!!  I took him to his 9 month appointment and my little dude is in the 10 percentile for height and weight!  This is so funny to me because Britten was in the 75% to 90% and Ian could out eat Britten any day!  
I love this shot of Ian because it captures his funny hair!  I can't quite figure out what it is doing.  He has more hair in the back but not so much on top.  He has a Grinch like point on the crown of his head!  I also LOVE his eyes!  Sarah has my color, Britten has Jeff's and Ian has these blue gray eyes.  They seem to mesmerize me!
Ian is such a happy baby!  I think the only time he cries is when I wipe his nose, when his food is all out (after he has eaten, oatmeal, fruit and a vegie) and when I walk out of the room!  He is such a sweet good baby and I don't know what I would do without him!!  Love you little dude!


1 comments:

Bill and Tara said...

He is so cute. I love that you said "love ya little dude" at the end of your post. We have been calling Wyatt "dude" too, I am so excited to use that word, having a "little dude" is so much fun. I love your quilt, Ian's new bedroom decor and the fact that Sarah made her bed. We need to make a trip to Utah soon so we can see you guys.