Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my sweet little lady!

The other morning Sarah woke up, did a few things and then came to snuggle by me.  After we got up and had breakfast I went into her room to pick out her clothes for the day and this is what I had found.  She had gotten up and made her bed all by herself!!  I thought it was too cute and had to take a picture!  Don't you love the crocodile??  My mom bought that for her one day at old navy and it always sleeps on her bed!  This totally made me smile!  I love my little lady so much!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love sarah's room color!!!

Laci said...

That is adorable! I love when we realize our kids are growing up, but so sad at the same time.....

Kelli Proctor said...

wow....if only....little boys were quite this organized and clean! She is so cute! I have a lot to teach my little guys for sure!

Slim said...

I love it when they start to do big things on their own that really do help out. She's got a knack for organizing like her mama! I can't wait to see what Ian's room turns out to be in the end. Looks like a fun project!

Crystal said...

this is so cute! My girls will get on kicks like this, I LOVE it! p.s. her room is stinking cute!