Thursday, March 5, 2009

So I have often wonder how or why one takes a blogging vacation, well now I know!  This is how it happened to me...  My computer crashed, my kids have been sick - Sarah with the throw ups and poor Ian with multiple ear infections and crazy sinus/eye infections!  Britten has been sick too a time or two.  Did I mention my computer crashed??  Our good friend Roger got all of the data off and is working at fixing it!  I have a lot to update on, my camera class was cool, Jeff had a birthday!!  We have an anniversary coming up on Monday!  Anyway - more to come!  Hopefully tomorrow because it is midnight and I am going to bed!  

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey girlfriend! I was just thinking yesterday when I was going through friends blogs that you hadn't blogged in awhile! I am having a boy (I have the sonogram photos on my blog) and he is due the first week of July. Clay Walker was AWESOME! That man knows how to put on a show! It is great to see you back to blogging world! Love ya!

Kelli Proctor said...

you are so cute! I have missed your blogs! I didnt know your anniversary was in March, busy month!

Nielson said...

I have been wondering the same thing--about myself--I guess moving classifies me for a blog vacation?? I miss it! Happy Anniversary by the way!

Crystal said...

WHEWH! I'm all worn out, just reading about your month!