Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dancing with the STARS!

So I thought I would finally tune into dancing with the stars probably because Melissa is on it now!  Anyway, I thought maybe Sarah would enjoy watching it with me.  So the other day I got on the computer to watch it on abc.com  Sarah saw all of the dance outfits and wanted to have them all.  (A little worried at this point because they show a lot of skin...)  Then they interview the first dancer, the rapper lit Kim.  Oh dear.  She dedicated her dance to all of her fellow prison mates and danced to nasty boys.  As soon as the dance was over I hear Sarah sing, "Oh you nasty boys!"  Well, we turned it off but I thought it can't be all that bad.  Do any of my fellow friends watch this show with their kids??  Let me know!  

5 comments:

Crystal said...

hey there double D! Okay my girls LOVE this show, they also LOVE the costumes--which also concerned me. I missed the Lil Kim number but did catch Melissa's (she is so pretty BTW) I am touch & go with the girls watching it. So I just try to have them in bed before I turn it on, does that make me a chicken?

Jenn said...

No I just tape it and I am actually off to watch it while Ryan's at bball NOW!! GO MELISSA! She is rockin! I love it-he did her a FAVOR by letting her go!!! Good job buddy!!

Nielson said...

Oh boy! That is too funny. I only watch the show every once in a while--but I have to say that Bridger would probably not be allowed--he would absorb something and then broadcast it in primary--I'm just sure of that!

Kelli Proctor said...

haha! Thats awesome! I have watched it before and got a little nervous about the boys watching it too, hmmmm....even though it is just dancing, its still kind of provacative sometimes. Thats a rough one.

Laci said...

our girls LOVE it Leigh. It's one of their faves, and I watch it first just to make sure it's ok. Then, I can skip the ones that are WAY too sexy or whatever. It's a tough call. This has worked for us so far though.....xoxoLaci