Monday, March 9, 2009

February recap!


I can't believe it is already March!  Time sure flies when you are having fun!  My pictures are a little out of order but oh well!  Some February highlights were Jeff's Birthday and Valentine's Day!  Between being sick and having fun here are a few pictures of what we did!  Of course when we asked Jeff what he wanted to do for the day it was go to the mountains!  We spent the afternoon up American Fork Canyon and it was a beautiful day!  






I love Valentine's Day!  We had a fun breakfast with the kids and our Nana and Papa John!  We always love it when they come to town!
We had heart shaped waffles and a banana breakfast split!  It was yummy!  The kids enjoyed the week getting surprises from the Love Bug!  Every morning they would wake up and look for a little treat left by the bug.

Our sweet Gran-Nana passed away this month too.  We will surely miss her but we know she is enjoying a sweet reunion with Pompa!  


I will try my best to post sooner than later!

4 comments:

trevor said...

how cute are you?!! Your little love bug gifts are such a great idea

Kelli Proctor said...

You are so awesome Leigh! YOu know how to make life juicy and celebrate it all! I love that about you!

Jenn said...

Aww! It's so gorgeous there! And I love the Valentine Breakfast! Way cute! You ROCK!

Crystal said...

What a cute Valentine's Day you had! I need to get more creative it seems, dang it!