Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Witches are out!!

Like most of you I love the fall and especially LOVE Halloween! Erin and I ran up to Gardner's Village the other day to visit a quilt shop and the kids enjoyed seeing a few witches that were out! Britten was going to give this witch a KISS! Here is a flying witch on a bicycle! Notice how cute Sarah is sitting on her own! Taden and Breck think she has cooties. Little do they know!

Ian likes the witches too!
This is Isadora the "real witch"! She was so much fun!!
We are ready to go back with our friends in a week or so when they have their scavenger hunts and hay rides!! I also wanted to post my new Halloween BANNER! I made this at Erin's fabulous Friday last week! It was a lot of fun and I love this banner! Thanks for the invite Erin!Here is a close up view! We are going to make a Thankful, Christmas and Birthday one in our ward!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the witches there too...

I remember you went to gardner village with your mom right before we met before going up to ricks...

Bill and Tara said...

Ooooh- I want one of those banners!!! How did you make that? That is s cute- that place with the witches looks fun! Your kids are so cute.

Julie said...

That banner is really cute! And I love Gardner village too. I didn't know they did hay rides and scavenger hunts. we'll have to go. I need to hold that little Ian before he gets too big :)

Crystal said...

I wanna make a banner!!! When I see you this weekend I want step by step instructions..so cute!!

The Cannonballs said...

Your pictures of Gardner Village make me miss Utah :( That was one of my favorite spots! You need to make a post with a step by step on how to make that cute banner. It is a must have!

Anonymous said...

How fun does that Gardner Village look! Where is it? LOVE your Halloween banner!! Can you post some instructions??

Crystal said...

alright I would really like to have one of those cute swags-I tried to get on your friend Erins blog to see if I could order one but it's private--could you hook us up some how? Loved seeing you this weekend I'm posting that "winner" picture ASAP!!!