Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HEE HAW!

Hee Haw fun!! We decided to take the kids to Hee Haw farms on Monday because the kids were out of school! We had so much fun!! We stayed for about 4 hours and pretty much had the whole place to ourselves! The kids were in heaven and the weather was beautiful! Here are some pictures of the many things they did!Kendyl is such a GREAT girl! She played and played with the little ones and took Sarah down many of the scary slides! Thanks Kendyl!Here comes Britten!This slide was out of control fast! You ride down on a potato sack and pray you stop at the bottom! Michelle and I both ventured down this beauty! Where is Britten? They had so much fun playing in this huge corn box! They all got buried! And then we found corn for days after!Here is Sarah in the corn!Here is one of me!?

They also had pony rides! Check out the mountains in the back ground. Utah is such a beautiful place to live!
My little horse LOVER!
They had this track with these little go carts! TOO fun!
Here I am trying to pick up a piglet for the kids to hold! Big mistake. It was squealing so loud!
Britten and his bud Jake
Britten, Jake, Addy and Ian - Sarah was being a stinker and wouldn't get in.

4 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I am so sad I missed this one! But I am glad you guys had fun!

Elisa said...

We were totally there that day too! Sad we missed ya! We weren't so lucky to stay for that long. My girls only made it an hour! It's a good thing they are still free or I would have been really upset! Glad to see your hubby is back!

Bill and Tara said...

oooh that looks like a fun place. The weather looks a whole lot nicer than when we were there. I love the pictures of the big box of corn- I have never even heard of that. Ball pits yes, corn pits, news to me. My girls would have loved it!

Anonymous said...

I am officially jealous of your pumpkin patches out there! Nothing in Houston compares. :( You guys are just such an adorable family!