Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The P is for Party and the A is for Alright! The R is for Rowdy and the T is for tonight! The Y is for YOU and you know what to do so PARTY!

So, I have to say we live in the greatest neighborhood! There are so many families and kids!! We love it here! My girlfriends MeLisa and Jodi threw a Halloween Party and it was so much fun! Michelle, Laila and I went together because we were husband less! It was fun but I wish Jeff could have been there!The boys and a girl... The girls...
We played so many fun games! We also went out on the golf course to golf in the dark! I think the girls planned it so while on the green the irrigation system turned on! Everyone went running and screaming! Thanks for the fun party girls!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Party like it's 1999 girl (I hope you know what song I'm talking about!)

YOU ARE A CRAZY,WILD, PARTY ANIMAL....I don't know if I can hang around you anymore-you are just so COOL!!!

You rock girl. I like your new profile pic! Of course you are blessed with sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many friends you are A-MAZE-ING! Love ya.

Kelli Proctor said...

That is just about the coolest cheer I have ever heard! You are the coolest and I totally love you! We feel so blessed to have you guys in our lives, it is a great neighborhood for sure! Highlands on the Green Posse foreva! Thanks for the chocolate covered cinnamon bears! Yumoramahead, love those and you totally made my day!