Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nothing like FRIENDS!

The Kirkham's were in town this past week! We went up to Midway to spend an evening with them in their parents new home! It was so much fun!! The kids thoroughly enjoyed the over sized been bag and had so much fun playing together! You've got silly Saryn, Britten, Sydney, Spencer and Sarah! There is nothing like a good friend!!
And here is one of mine!! I have know Stacy since I was a junior in high school! I am sure I have mentioned her before but she is one of my bosum friends!! I am a better person because of her!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

A BOSUM FRIEND! I love it! Everyone needs a BOSUM FRIEND!! HOW FUN! You look so cute Leigh!

Yardley said...

You are so dang cute and your kids are too. Love the post about the dog. I am so glad that Brandon moved our dog out to his parents.

Bowcutts said...

hey just saw your husband at church yesterday. Your kids are growing up too fast. Your baby is so cute. call me when you come for a visit again.

jodi said...

The party was so fun this weekend! I'm glad you came with the single girls! Are you so excited your husband is almost home-