Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh the things they say...

Sarah has started to do something that Britten never did. Maybe because Britten didn't have anyone else to blame besides himself or maybe because he is a boy, I am not sure. But here are some of the things Sarah has been saying lately:

Two mornings ago Sarah came into my room and I noticed she had changed her pajamas so she informed me, "Mom, a monster wet my bed!"

A day before that she was sitting on our over sized chair and brought to my attention a gross rigging on it. When I asked her if she did it she said very casually, "NO, it was baby Ian."

We have been having a few flies bugging us around the house. Britten said that we needed a "fly swapper" and Sarah said, "or we could just get a frog."

They crack me up! I love how their little minds work in this big world!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

She's sounds pretty gifted if you ask me!!! Gorgeous and Gifted! She's such a cutie!

Yardley said...

Sara is seriously funny. I think all kids say funny things. I really like the moster wet to bed, that one has to be the best one. By the way you were up so early to post this. How and why?

Kelli Proctor said...

they are so cute Leigh! CJ is my guy who blames everything on someone, or something else, it used to be the "silly guy" that did everything but now he thinks its pretty convenient to blame it all on Jack! Crazy kids!

Nielson said...

That is so funny! She is such a cute girl--the frog comment was hilarious!!! Oh, and what are you doing on Friday??? :)

marie said...

very cute! kids do say such funny things!! yes i have your bowl and i've been meaning to drop it by, but the couple times I have had it with me. you haven't been home. And my phone broke and I lost all my numbers so...I havent been able to call you and let you know! Sorry!! I will try again to get it to you when you are home!

Crystal said...

I'm with Sara a frog would be MUCH more interesting then a lame-o-fly swatter! And really Leigh Ian is already making messes on your chair?! Some peoples kids!! :)

C U Soon!

k8e said...

This is too cute! I love the monster one! I wish I could of been that smart and came up with witty answers!:o)

Slim said...

You knew she was gonna be trouble the minute she was born because she is just so darn cute!!!! Didn't know the trouble was going to start this early, did ya? What a cutie. I keep a journal handy to write down all the funny things they say over the year and then it becomes our top ten list at Christmas time!