Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who invited the SNOW!

Here are a few pictures of our first snow of the season! Luckily it wasn't to much and did not stick long! It sure was chilly though!! Time to buy some hot chocolate and pull out the winter sweaters!
Bear did not mind the snow one bit! He was playing with a white golf ball. He would throw it up in the air and then have a hard time finding it if he did not see where it landed.
Here he is in action! So, about bear... I have become the official pooper scooper with Jeff gone. Britten helps me by holding the bag and we both pull our shirts up over our noses! Big dog + Lot's of food = HUGE poops! It is so gross... when are you coming home JEFF?

3 comments:

Slim said...

Hey, I just checked my phone messages TODAY and heard a message from Jeff from the 10th! So he's here in Houston! How are you holding up flying solo? Your pictures of the snow made me a bit homesick. I love the first snow of the season. Almost like Christmas. And you get to wear sweaters and drink hot chocolate! I can just see you guys out there diggin' up the poop. LOL. Did you warn Britten about not eating yellow snow? We had to make sure our kids knew that it was not lemonade. Looks like you and Stacy had a great time. So glad she was able to come up and see you!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the snow!! Still hot and humid here. Though, a cold front just blew in today... more like a "cool" front, but it's so nice. :) Finally feels like fall today!

Marissa said...

Seeing your house makes me really miss mine! But certainly not the snow!