Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party take 2

Happy Holidays! Jeff and I went to Erin's Halloween party as the "cheesy Christmas couple" from the eighties! We were totally cracking up all day and then when we got ready to go.Check out my bangs! I teased the heck out of my hair and bangs! I so needed some aerosol hairspray but did not have any. Check out Jeff's curls too.I had fabulous eyeshadow and red lips! I don't know how women survived the eighties! I was ready to wash my face immediately and it took me a few conditions to the hair to get the snarls out!Could we be any cheesier?? So the funny thing was we went to this party where I knew a few people and Jeff knew no one except Erin and AP. We felt like the biggest dorks in our outfits! Good thing no one would recognize us if they saw us on the streets now. Here is a picture of Erin the fabulous host! She threw a great party! And made the cutest costumes! Thanks for the fun party Erin!!

14 comments:

k8e said...

LOL! Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! What a great idea! Nothing like totally dressing up for strangers! ha ha!

Jenn said...

This is AWESOME!! Ya'll look ADORABLE!!! Classic.

And you look like a SUPERMODEL in the black and white picture with your cutie kids. What am I saying you ARE a SUPERMODEL!

the speers said...

AWE-SOME!!!!!! I love it, what an awesome creative idea!!!

Nielson said...

You guys are hilarious!! I LOVE the costumes!!!---Might just have to copy that for next year... :)

And I love how you disappeared in the corn at Hee Haw--too funny!

Kelli Proctor said...

seriously I love these pics! Doesnt even look like you guys! Were you wearing a banana barrett in those pics? Remember those? Haha those were the best! You guys are awesome!

Julie said...

Hilarious! I love the vest. You look just like my mom and dad in some old christmas photos we have :) Hey, did I see you drive by today? Did we look homeless or what? We were getting our car fixed at checker auto and decided to walk to walmart while we waited. Anyways - hope all is well! Are your kids already on sugar overdose like mine?

Trevor and Lauren said...

AHAHAHAH Those costumes are AWESOME!! Trev said, "sweet 'nice guy' sweater." Excellent. And I think I wear that same eye shadow all the time. Just kidding. :) And the Halloween Garland is so cute!!! I love it.

jodi said...

Wow- I think you should start wearing that bright blue eye shadow everday! It is totally your color!

Laci said...

You guys look HOT!!!! H-O-T hot! Looks like so much fun! Bummed we missed you coming through Cedar. Please let us know when you're around again. And FYI, Jeff's house in Ashdown just sold......

Crystal said...

so funny! That eyeshaddow Leigh is incredible! Great idea-crackin' me up!

Can you give me your friends # who makes those cute banners?

Slim said...

You two look amazing and how did you ever get Jeff in that sweater. Ugh! :) Loved the makeup and bangs, too! That is the funniest that you didn't know anyone and looked so cheesy. Totally know how that feels! Cute Erin is a great hostess and glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes!! LOL!

Mommyof4 said...

That is great! I love it! got your message. we would love to go out. let us know when. I have vowed not to take my kids to restaraunts any more so lets go with out kids!!

Natalie N said...

You are killing me with this outfit. TOO funny!! The makeup, the wig, the sweaters. GREAT costumes!