Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday FUN!!

For my birthday I thought it would be fun to go bowling!! We had not been since Sarah was a little baby and Britten was two! The kids had so much fun!!Even little Ian enjoyed watching everyone play!Britten and Sarah patiently waiting for their turn to bowl again!!My good looking husband! I still have my mad bowling skills that I learned in my college bowling class! I think it is one game I can beat Jeff at!About a month ago my girlfriends and I decided to buy tickets for Twilight! It just so happened to come out on my birthday!! So what a better time than dinner and a much anticipated movie with the girls on my 33rd! We had dinner at Japano's Japanese and it was so good!!Then we were off to the movie!! Thank goodness for assigned seats because we got there right in time!! We were all super excited!! I think we all liked it to by the expression on our faces afterward!I only took this picture because here are the real girls that should be excited. They are the 12 - 14 year olds! Oh to be young again!!

Now I guess you could say we all have crushes on Edward...
Back to my birthday!! I had such a great day!! My cute little Britten wanted to make it such a special day for me. He told me on Thursday he was planning my "lunch in bed". I thought that sounds great, I'll stay in bed until lunch time. He also knew he wanted to get me a present from costco (flowers) and he had to go Thursday so I would have them by Friday! Jeff had to work in the morning and so I had to wait until today to get my breakfast in bed. As I thought back on my life I could not help but feel so happy for what life has brought me so far at the age of 33. I am so blessed with a great husband, 3 fabulous kids, a beautiful home, my health, good friends, wonderful parents... I could go on and on! I look forward to the year to come and all that it entails!

19 comments:

Bill and Tara said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a good one. I was happy to see that you too got sucked into the Twilight hysteria!

Carrie Stevenson said...

Happy birthday Leigh! What a babe you are!!! So fun to have Twilight come out on your b-day. I'm really looking forward to seeing you! I'd be just as happy meeting somewhere that our kids could play while we eat--McD's, Carls Jr. etc....whatever is easiest!

Slim said...

Happy Birthday, Leigh! Sounds like you had a great birthday and you are raising Britten right if he remembered that he had to bring you lunch in bed and get his mama flowers. And heck, yeah, that Edward was pretty cute, huh? :)

Nielson said...

Happy Birthday Leigh! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Kelli Proctor said...

Happy Birthday again Leigh! You are such an awesome girlfriend, you rock! I had so much fun, what a great night! And Britten is one cool kid for wanting to get you flowers, what a little stud!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthdy, sounds like you had so much fun! Girls night out and family fun what more could you ask for?

Anonymous said...

Happy (Belated) B-day!! What a fantastic day... you can't go wrong with bowling with family, dinner with friends and Twilight!! :) Glad you had such a great day!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Leigh!

Crystal said...

It looks like your birthday was a hoppin'!! I'm glad it was a good one-you deserved it!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday girlfriend!! You look FABULOUS and Twilight just rocked. How lucky were you to have it come out on your B-day! It was meant to be!

Natalie said...

Am I the only one that doesn't have a crush on Edward? I liked the book way better!!! Glad you had fun though on your birthday...you old fart!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommyof4 said...

Oh Happy Birthday!! I am glad you a great one! Loved Twilight!! Ready to read them all over again. My kids say no because it took me so long to finish! Again Happy Birthday. Hope to see you soon.

eden and david said...

i hope you had a wonderful birthday. saw jeff a few times while he was in houston, but im glad that he is back in utah with the family!

Trevor and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!!
There are so many people born around this time, it is crazy!

jodi said...

I am so sad that I missed out on all of the fun! I can't wait to see everyone this Friday, it's been too long since we all got together!

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

Happy Late birthday!!! i found your blog off of tawna's- i hope you dont mind- we wer ein teh same ward in Wyview- forever ago! i cant believe how your family has gorwn! you are all still so beautiful!

Kirkhams said...

I'm THE WORST friend in the world to have not even thought of your birthday until this very minute!!!! You are so great! A phone call is coming your way, but I'm glad you had a fun celebrations bowling and out with fun friends to see Twilight!! I miss you and I'm craving some of those apple bundles you introduced me to! I may call you to get that website again! Happy blood-E bithday!!

Natalie N said...

You are so cute Leigh. Looks like you had a WONDERFUL birthday celebration! Great pictures and update. Sounds like Heidi & I need to go see Twilight too! :)