Sunday, November 2, 2008

All good things must come to an END!

This is the cutest mermaid I ever did see!This is the cutest fighter pilot I ever did see...This is the cutest little spider I ever did see... Hey what happened to your costume! I'll have to post a few later when he actually stays in it! The head part kept covering his head completely and he could not see...

Well, this is my last post for October! I can't believe how this month has lasted! It has been FUN but I am so glad it's DONE!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

what a fun weekend you had! I LOVE cookouts in the mountains-especially with great friends :) love the costumes such a cute spider(I never thought I would say those words together-ever) I love the fall in general LOVE it!!

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

Your kids are so cute! Thanks for coming over the other night it was fun!! We haven't wathced signs yet maybe tonight??

Bill and Tara said...

Great costumes, P was the Little Mermaid one year too. Hey I put together my Halloween banner, it is sooo cute, thanks for getting me the info. I am in the process of putting together my Thanksgiving one.

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Lpve the costumes! What a great idea to be a fighter pilot & the Little Mermaid was my idol when I was a little girl. Sounds like you had a crazy but fun Halloween!