Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 1st and the Neilsen's!

I love the month of November! It is probably my favorite month of the year! This November started out FABULOUS!! We all slept in until 10AM! Can you believe it?? Then we stayed in our pajamas until 2PM! Then we headed up American Fork Canyon with our great friends the Neilsons! We met the Lindsay and Jeremy back in Houston in 2002! We lived in the same apartment complex and were members of the Champions Ward! Since then our friendship and families have grown! I think they are some of the nicest people I have ever met! I consider them the "salt of the earth" so to say! We also have a dutch oven dinner tradition with them so of course we made YUMMY chicken enchiladas and Mississippi mud cake!
Britten, Sarah, Kennedy and Bridger all sitting by the fire!

Lindsay and I! When I met Lindsay she was 19 and I was 26. I remember when she told me how old she was I was completely shocked because she was so mature for her age! She is such a great mom and super crafty and talented and beautiful!This is Bridger and he totally cracks me up! We brought sprite up for the kids and Jeff opened them up and passed them out! Bridger took a sip and said, "YUMMY! I never had one of these before!" I guess this was his first and Jeff was the one to give it to him! Sorry Lindsay and Jeremy now he will probably always want sprite... Bear had so much fun running around and played with another dog by our spot! He is getting so big and really is such a good dog!
The leaves are already mostly fallen off the trees but it was still so beautiful and the weather was great! What a way to start the month of NOVEMBER!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE the kids costumes-they look so cute! And I love the beautiful Fall background in the latest post with your friends. Gorgeous!

Natalie N said...

Sounds like a really fun trip. The pictures are beautiful!

The Cannonballs said...

I sure do miss the changing of the leaves in utah. you dont get that much in texas. Your kiddos are soo adorable

Nielson said...

That was so fun!!! Leaves me wanting more....you guys are such great friends!