Friday, November 21, 2008

Me oh MY!

I love this tag, I have seen it on a few friends blogs! I think so often as a mom it is all about the kids and hubby! This one's for me!

I am: A daughter of God
I know: my husband LOVES me!
I want: to live life to the fullest!
I have: so many blessings!
I dislike: cockroaches and sick kids!
I miss: the beach
I feel: happy!
I hear: my washing machine - it's always running.
I smell: my yummy pumpkin roll scentsy!
I crave: donuts from the lehi bakery and of course chocolate covered cinnamon bears!
I search: for the truth.
I love: my husband and children. They are the sum total of my heart!
I worry: about being a good mommy.
I remember: childhood visits to my grandma and papa's house in santa monica!
I wonder: where i will be in 5 years from now!
I dance: every chance i get! usually with britten and sarah!
I don't: like to argue.
I argue: with rude people at walmart!
I write: not enough! my blog gets most of it!
I win: occasionally! i was not blessed with my dad's good luck.
I like: girls night out!
I lose: when i play cards with jeff! (and i taught him how to play - no fair!)
I wish: to go on a fun trip with my hubby! (maybe back to hawaii... one day!)
I listen: to mostly country music! i love christmas music too!
I hate to: clean toilets.
I am scared: of car accidents and losing someone i love.
I need: a diet coke!
I tag: Any one :)

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

This is so cute! I just love you! Happy Birthday chocolate cinnamon bear head!

The Cannonballs said...

I love this post. I have a couple of friends that have done these and it is fun to read!!
oh, and yes, I love my cricut. I find something to use it for all the time!!

Slim said...

You argue with people in Walmart? I don't believe it! It was fun to read those things about cute Leigh.