Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friday morning while Britten was in school Sarah, Ian and I went to Wallymart to do a little shopping. On the way out of the store I was in a bit of a hurry because Ian was starting to get fussy so Sarah was trailing behind me a little. As I was heading out the door I hear Sarah announce very loudly "I don't have ANY money". I turned around to see her talking to the salvation army coin collector from a distance. I looked at him and he started laughing so hard! It was such a funny moment and I am sure she made his day...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

cute sarah. you should have given her some coins to put in.

Natalie N said...

Ha ha! What a hoot!

the speers said...

that is so funny!! how cute!!!!! don't kids say the best things?!! we're actually going down to tey-has too for Christmas!! my sis-in-law is getting married on the 27th...so the week of Christmas will be busy busy busy, but the week after will be all play and relaxing! we should totally get together and let the kids play, it would be so much fun!!

Slim said...

Oh man I wish I had been there to see that one! That little sistah's got some attitude, doesn't she? Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. When is girls night out? Email me your plans!

Kelli Proctor said...

so cute, and so funny!

Shmobby said...

Heeee that totally made me laugh!!! Sooo wish we could spend more time with you guys - Sarah sounds like way too much fun! Her and my little Miss would get along great - I just know it.

I was just catching myself up on you and your cute fam - looks like such a fun bday for you! And Twilight...I KNOW! The teeny girls SHOULD be the only ones excited...but can we help a fabulous love story?!?

Crystal said...

LOVE IT! What a funny moment!