Saturday, April 26, 2008

sick ALL week...





I keep checking my blog to see what the latest post is when I realize there is not one because we have all been pretty sick! Britten has had the worst case of croup this week starting Sunday night. He has been to the Dr. 3 times for different treatments. It has been pretty scary and nights are the worst so we have been up a few times a night getting steam showers and breathing treatments. Then on Tuesday Sarah kept complaining she had a tummy ache and guess what... that night she was up every hour throwing up. You should have seen me running to her side with a bowl every time she started to cough. So, of course I had to get something. I got a cough/cold and now have a sore throat. We were home in our pj's and sweats all week! I think I will blame it on this CRAZY Utah weather.

6 comments:

the speers said...

hey fellow late-night-blogger!!! I'm so sorry to hear that you have all been sick! I swear it's spreading across the states!!! Yes, Cyndi showed me Mini on iChat! she's SO cute!!! She's so much bigger than the guinna pig we had! Caden kept pointing to her, too! I think he'll have fun at Cyndi's where he'll actually get to play with real animals!! how's your cute puppy?

cyndi said...

Oh my goodness. I didn't know you were getting sick too. Are you all better yet? How is Britten? I hope you all have a better week.

Slim said...

So sad! your children look so sweet even when they're sick! Ryan had croup all week too, but sounds like Britten had a really bad case of it! I am sorry it happened so close to baby's arrival. Hope you get some rest!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you all have been so sick! That is never fun! I'm glad it all happended BEFORE the baby comes! Even though I can only imagine how tired you are being pregnant and taking care of 2 sick kids AND being sick yourself. So sorry! Hope everyone gets better soon!

Karen said...

Ughh, there's nothing worse than being sick and having sick kids when you're pregnant. I'm so sorry! I hope you're all on the mend.

Shmobby said...

Leigh I'm so sorry you guys have been so sick! That is just rough...especially being prego and getting up all night. You poor things! I can totally relate (except for the pg part)...we have been sick so much this past year since moving. I think our immune systems just didn't know what to do with all the humidity and different germs. Hope you guys are feeling better soon!