Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bag TAG

I have been bag tagged! Now you get to see all the junk in my bag. This is actually a smaller bag than I usually carry and so there is not too much stuff in it. It was packed mainly with receipts which I tucked neatly in the back.


Here is what you do:

1. First take a picture of your bag (purse, diaper bag, briefcase) the one you use daily.
2. Then empty it out and take a picture of it's contents. No cleaning out first
3. "Bag Tag" five people
I tag Natalie, Lindsay, Jamie, Jenn and Sarah!


7 comments:

cyndi said...

gymbucks They start today---yeah! Okay so we aren't coming until Saturday. Jay's boss wants him to work on Saturday. He is kind of lame , to put it nicely :) Anyway so we are doing Rigs B-day on Sunday night. I hope you can still come. Let me know other wise we will just get together later in the week. Email me your #. I like that you have a movie in your bag and I thought I had everything in mine!

Jenn said...

This was so fun!! Thanks for tagging me girlfriend!!

Nielson said...

I am so embarrased to do this tag, my bag is full of junk right now!!! You do have to explain the contents though--I can't tell too clearly what some of the stuff is :) Oh, I did get my pants, I like them, but they kinda squish me in the back (and the last thing I want is to feel big back there...)so, I decided to keep them but will keep looking. :) What kind of pants do you wear???

Sarah said...

Hey it's kind of funny how mom's all carry the same stuff. My gymbucks were in my bag and they started yesterday!! Also I usually have snacks and purrell in my bag too.

Anonymous said...

That was fun Leigh! I just did mine today...Thanks for the tag! :)

Kelli Proctor said...

Leigh! Let me know when I can take your kids this week! You need to rest! You better or else! Also what do you think of doing a girls night this Wednesday and just run over to Cafe El Lago and eat! YUM!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.