Friday, April 18, 2008

7 things that INSPIRE me...

I love this tag which I got again from my friend Kelli. I really enjoyed reading what inspired her and thought about some of the things that inspire me last night.


So, here are seven things that inspire me in no particular order...
1. Sitting on a beautiful beach, listening to the sound of the waves crashing. 2. My family! My husband Jeff makes me want to be a better person and my children inspire me daily with the things they say and do.

3. People who live righteously and are always serving those around themselves.

4. People who overcome disabilities and diseases and have a great outlook on life.

5. The sunshine.

6. The beautiful things in nature. flowers, trees, mountains, waterfalls, thunderstorms, animals.

7. The Gospel

Now it is your turn to share what inspires you!!

5 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I LOVE this! You are so awesome! I love nature too, especially water, sunshine and mountains! Thanks for sharing this, it was beautiful!

Jenn said...

Love it!! You are so awesome.....

Kirkhams said...

OK, Leigh, you've got me thinking! That's a really good question to ask yourself every now and then. I miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.