Monday, January 21, 2008

MAXIMUS




After the tragic death of our cats, the kids decided they were ready for another little playmate. So, one Saturday we were driving past a pet store and thought we would stop in to see the animals. Of course they had one kitten that was too cute. We held him for about 30 minutes there in the shop and decided we would try him out at home. He has been a good little kitten. Sarah plays with him hourly and loves to get him out of the laundry room in the morning when she wakes up. For some reason he follows me everywhere and loves to sleep in my neck. The good news for max is that he is an inside cat. Hopefully he will be a little safer indoors.
Jeff just told me a week ago that our friends chocolate lab is pregnant in Cedar. They have promised Jeff the pick of the litter for free... So, I guess in a month or two we will have a chocolate lab puppy. Am I a sucker or what???

6 comments:

cyndi said...

Your kitten is sooooo cute! We have had 4 litters of kittens at our house in the past year! I was so sad to hear about your other cats. We just had to put Sheba down in August I was so sad. Your kids look so cute with their kitten. I love love love puppies. I don't know what it is but I swear when you are pregers you are more lovey with animals. We got Molly our dog when I was pregnant she was like my baby. I would like cry at the thought of anything happening to her. So ya you are a major sucker when you are pregnant!!!!!

the speers said...

hey, i changed my web address, so be sure to change in on your blog, too! :D

speersconnection.blogspot.com

lata..kiks

AmrAznRose said...

Hi Leigh, don't know if you remember us from Wyview, but I stumbled upon your blog through Julie Carlsen. I can't believe how big Britten and Sarah are!! It seems like he was just in nursery and Sarah was just born. :) They are so beautiful! It's good to see you are all doing well. Let us know if you ever come back down to San Diego!

-Lindsay

Laci said...

So glad to see you've replaced your little kitties. LOVED running into you in Milford....of all places. Cedar misses you! And, you look soooooo awesome Leigh!

Shmobby said...

Leigh!!! I saw you on the Carlsen's, too! Love all the pics -- the kids are getting so big and could they be any more adorable? You guys are awesome.

Congrats on the next little Bullock - three is crazy fun! :)

scraphappymama said...

cute kitten. i love your music :)