Saturday, January 5, 2008

The BIG MOVE

I did not take any pictures of our move. I guess because moving is not really a highlight in life. We found out in October that Jeff's company wanted him to transfer up north to the Provo area. Jeff started around the first of November and recruited Lynnie and Papa John to come and help me with the kids. I was still in my first trimester and not feeling so hot. We slowly started packing for the target day of November 14th to move. We had a 26 foot trailer reserved. As Jeff and his Dad started to fill it up we realized there was no way our stuff would all fit inside. So, we had to get another 26 foot trailer. The second one was full of boxes mostly and a few items of furniture. Jeff's parents were life savors. We could not have done it without them. They made runs to the office supply store for packing material almost daily and made sure we were well fed and the kids were well entertained! Thank YOU to the Bullock's! Pictures of our new house will follow. I have not taken any yet!

0 comments: