Thursday, January 10, 2008

BABY'S FIRST PICTURE!




It was so exciting to see our little baby on the ultrasound. It was such a spiritual moment for us. He looks healthy with all of his fingers and toes. Britten is so excited to have a baby brother. When I told him it was a boy he said, "That's what I wanted!" I am glad he was not disappointed. Sarah said she was happy too! Now she will have many body guards as she grows up! In the first picture you can see his little profile and it is hard to tell on the computer but he has his legs up over his head with toes pointing down over the top of his head. The second I think is sweet of his little hand. What a miracle.

6 comments:

Natalie N said...

YAY for you guys! Another boy will be so much fun for you. Hope your pregnancy is going well. We're thinking of you!

scraphappymama said...

congratulations on another boy. how fun for britten!!

cyndi said...

Congratulations--- Brayden loves having a little brother! I am sure Britten will love it.

Kirkhams said...

So you really are pregnant! HOw fun for another boy...that's what Jeff's hoping for next round. That's not an announcement. I'm in need of a good break. 3 is so fun AND so busy!

The butt thing was funny. Did I tell you the last name of the people who used to live in our house? Butt. There's more to the story, but I'll tell you that one later! We miss you guys!

the speers said...

Hi! this is Chira...Cyndi's little sister...I just wanted to say hi! I'm totally adding you to my blog, too! Your kids are adorable!!! I love the ultrasound pics!! congrats! :D

the speers said...

Oh, I need to tell you...the Kirkhams were totally in our ward in Texas!!! that's too funny...i love stacy! were you guys in their ward, or did you know them from before? because...that's totally the ward my f-i-l is bishop over! to crazy!!