Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lego Land!





Britten and Sarah had so much FUN at Lego Land. I think they were the perfect age to go, Britten especially. Sarah's favorite ride was this little horse ride. She waved at me the whole way around the track. I think she thought she was a princess on that horse. Britten LOVED the dragon. He and my dad rode the dragon ride where this mechanical arm twist and turns you around. Britten was so small in the seat. I was surprised he went on it but he decided when he got off he would never go on it again! So, they have this pirate island ride where you get on a boat with these super soakers. Well, what you don't realize is there are super soakers around the outside of the ride. So, as you are trying to spray someone on a boat there are people off the ride soaking you. We got soaked!! Poor Sarah did not like it very much. After the ride we spent about 20 minutes soaking other innocent boat riders to get our revenge...

0 comments: