Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Morning







We put up a fake tree this year that we bought a few years back. I looked for a few weeks for a skirt for the bottom and star for the top. I found a star for the top but could not find a skirt for the bottom. Well, when my parents arrived, I realized I did not need a skirt because their presents filled the bottom of the tree nicely. Good thing they came this year... The kids had a ball opening their many presents. I did not get to many pictures because I was video taping most of the morning. A highlight for Britten was that Santa brought him bumble bee the transformer. He was jumping up and down!! Thank you Santa! Sarah's highlight was her tea set from Santa. For months she has been coming up to me whispering in my ear, "MOM, can Santa bring me a little tea set for Christmas?" She has played with it every day since opening it up and sometimes several times in one day.

0 comments: