Saturday, June 13, 2009

My baby turned ONE!


These pictures are totally out of order - backwards!  I can't figure out how to move them with my apple!  Ian got a vacuum from his mom and dad and he played with it all day long!!  If it would have worked my floor would have been totally clean!
He also got some fun bath toys from his aunt Mary and uncle Rich!
If you look down about 4 shots, Ian is totally happy about his cousin Hunter hanging by him.  Next Hunter takes a little frosting and puts it on his face like Ian.  Ian is not too happy about this!  Then Ian is totally ticked and this last picture below is classic of his expression!



Here he is sharing the frosting with me!  Right in the eyeball!
Cramming it in!  This is good stuff!

Happy Birthday sweet little boy!
The birthday crew!  Aunt Barbara, cousin Porter (who was leaving on a mission), cousin Hunter, Aunt Mary, Uncle Rich and cousin Ryder!
Here are some pics of Ian in the morning!  Just being a one year old!  For some reason I love this picture of him standing up!
 This is classic - Ian uses his high chair for a walker!  He would walk all over the kitchen if he did not stop at the trash can!
I was trying to get a shot of his two teeth!  Not so successful!
He loves his binky still!
Ian, I can't believe you are one!  Where has all the time gone!  We all find so much happiness in being around you!  You light up the room with your smile and we love you so much!!  Happy Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

this was the cutest post--I LOVED the pictures of his cake and using the highchair for a walker! Time flies doesn't it?

p.s.
sure LOVED seeing you last week, I wish life would slow down so we could see each other more often, sigh.

the speers said...

Your kids are SO cute, it's not fair!! Happy birthday to your little man!! So fun!!I love his cake eating pictures!