Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fishing FUN!

The day after the backyard camp out we went fishing at Vivian Park.  It was such a fun day and everyone caught a fish or two!  I love to fish and I am not sure why.  I don't know how to tie the hook on, I won't touch the fish and I feel bad when they die.
Bear enjoyed fishing too!  He actually jumped in the water several times to chase a duck and I am sure scared a fish or two!
Sarah caught the biggest of the day!!
Britten caught two fish!  He is our lucky lane baby!
Waiting patiently to catch one!  He only had to wait about a minute!
Ian had fun too until he got cranky!!  I think his teeth were hurting him because after this moment he started crying hard until he passed out!  Poor guy!
Um, did I mention what a beautiful place this is??  I really LOVE Utah.  It is so beautiful!
My three little amigos!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

how cool! Vivian lake? I have never heard of it--but after seeing these pics I wish I knew where it was! I fish like you, I only wanna real 'em in. I don't even like to eat fresh water fish--does that make me a pansy?

cyndi said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love the pic of you and the fish that is hilarious.