Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goblin Valley Father's Day!

For Father's Day weekend we went to Lake Powell with Jeff's parents and sister!  (those pics to come later because i did not have my camera on the boat!)  On the way home we stopped at Goblin Valley with the kids!
It really is amazing all of the rock formations!  I guess they call it Goblin Valley because the formations look like little goblins!
Here are a few of the "goblins" we found!
No, it was just us!
Dad and Ian up on a big goblin rock!
Sarah posed at every corner saying, "hey mom, get a picture of me!"  And most of the time her legies were crossed!
Sarah and Britten!
Ian loved it for about 15 minutes then he was ready to hit the road and take a nap!
Daddy and all of his goblins!  Britten and Sarah sure LOVE their dad!  I think every time we go somewhere they both say, "I want to sit by daddy!"
Happy Father's day!  We are so blessed with great Father's and my kids with a great Dad!!  Thanks to our dad's for all they do!  We love you!!


8 comments:

Parker Family said...

What a fun trip. I have never been there before. You look so skinny in that picture. Lets get together this week. It feels like forever since I have seening you.

Anonymous said...

Fun goblin pictures, the kids are so cute in their hats. How are you guys, we would love to come up to Utah, Jeremy really wants to this summer so we will let you know for sure if it is definite:)

Broadbent Family said...

I love the pictures. What a fun hike. Dan and I are going to be coming through Utah on our way to Nebraska in the beginning of August. Hopefully you guys are going to be around because we would love to get together.

Crystal said...

cute--I LOVE that last picture, he's a good one!

jodi said...

That looks so fun- we love going to Goblin Valley! Some time we will have to go together!

Nielson said...

Cute picutres! Looks like fun--I love that it's full on hiking season now!

Kelli Proctor said...

you guys are the cutest! Looks like a blast! We want to come next time!:)

Slim said...

Aw! You got some great pics! We had a very quick and very rushed trip to Utah (we drove so we had to smash several family reunions, etc. into one week!) and I thought about calling you. My mom should have her mission call tomorrow and I am planning on coming up for her farewell soon, so I will be in touch so we can get together when I come up for that. Love the goblin pictures!