Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ian's Room is FINISHED! for the most part...


So I have to start by saying a HUGE thank you to my girlfriend CYNDI!!  She made his bedding and it is completely amazing!!  She is seriously one of the most talented people I know and those of you who know me well, know that she has taught me how to sew and make other fun crafts!  This fabric was the inspiration for Ian's room!  YEAH it is finally finished!  Well, almost I still need to hang things on the wall!
The blanket above!  LOVE the ruffle trim!
Bumper, sheet and bed skirt!  GORGEOUS!
She used a gray swirly minky fabric that I love too!
Ian's first time in his new room!
I had Jeff put a 3 inch bead board six feet tall with a trim around the top!  I love the bead board so much!  I also love that Jeff knows how to do this kind of thing.  I repainted an old dresser of Jeff's that his Pomp made for him years ago!  Solid wood!!  
Ian on the rocking chair!  I did make the baby quilt behind him.
Checking out the drawers!  My baby loves to open and clothes things!
I'm so glad Ian is finally in his own room!  Even if it took us a whole year to get him there!  Now we have to finish the basement so Britten can have his own room!  He got the boot from Ian and has been a good sport up in the bonus room!  


8 comments:

Parker Family said...

love it!!! It turned out so cute. I can't wait to come see it.

jodi said...

That turned out so great! You guys are so talented, I will have to come check it out and your new playset!

Mommyof4 said...

Wow I can't believe how big Ian is! Has it been that long? We need to have you over! I know we keep saying that. Let's really do it!

Kelli Proctor said...

It looks awesome! I LOVE it! I stopped by yesterday and saw it but you werent there...love it!

Slim said...

You have been a busy girl and the room, bedding, and blanket all turned out so cute. Ian is the cutest with such a sweet smile and eyes. His bedding looks so soft and I love the patterns. Good job!

Natalie N said...

What great colors! You have such a great eye for home decor. Can I hire you to be my interior designer some day? :)

Julie said...

I don't know who is cuter, the room or Ian! LOVE the fabric! Way to go!

Crystal said...

very cute! I love the colors--that smile of Ian's is too much, he is the happiest baby EVER!