Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally!!

One night we were sitting at the dinner table and Sarah started singing "reproduction, where does the pollen go" when I decided Grease 2 and Mama Mia are probably not the best musicals for my kids to watch. Of course I skip the not so kid friendly parts still... So we finally bought High School Musical which my kids had never seen! They love it, Sarah especially and she says her favorite girl is Sharpae. She also calls it "hysical musical"!! So now we just need to see part 2 and 3!

So, I just watched this on my friends blog and thought it was hilarious!! It is Sesame Streets "Preschool Musical"! I don't know how to upload a YouTube video to my blog so click on the link to watch it! It is pretty funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGMB7Rn8KGE

3 comments:

Nielson said...

That's so funny! We haven't watched H.S musical either, but I was just thinking that Bridger would love it. I'll have to give that one a try :)

the speers said...

that is so funny! i'm amazed what kids pick up! Cyndi converted me to HS fan...i totally love it, too!:D

AmyJane said...

Patrick LOVES HSM--1,2, and 3. Sean says I'm turning him into a drama geek at an early age. Incidentally, he has also seen Mamma Mia most times than I care to count, and just yesterday told his Sunbeam teacher that something was "bollocks." It was pretty much my best mom moment yet.