Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas FUN!

We spent the holidays in Houston this year and have had such a nice and much needed vacation! Christmas Eve was great - my brother Bill and his wife Nicole came over with their kids!Britten, Caroline and Sarah eating a sugar cookie!Bill and Grandma Jess!Christmas pj's! We started this tradition years ago and I love it! Ian went to bed so early so i was not able to get a pic of all the kids together! Nicole gave me this cute cupcake stand and Sarah was very excited to put it together and leave some treats for Santa and his elves! She set it up all by herself!Britten was so excited to get Big Daddy from Santa!My little Lego man!Sarah with her stocking goods!I love this picture of Sarah in her new dress ups!

My mom has a new dog named Lucy and Sarah just loves her! When we leave and come back home Sarah announces, "Lucy I'm home!" She has been feeding her several treats a day and loves to hold her. Santa brought Sarah a dog in a bag with a leash and Sarah took the leash and put it on Lucy and said, "Now you can't run away!" She also told my mom she could bring Lucy to Utah next time she comes to visit!
Santa brought Sarah a cupcake maker for Christmas! YUM! You actually need a cup of water to wash down the cupcake and the frosting so does not look like the box. go figure...
Ian had a fun time too! I love this age because they are so much more interested in the wrappings than in the actual presents! If only they stayed that way...
Here is Ian Christmas day over at Nana and Papa John's house! He got lot's of presents from his Nana and Papa! We had a yummy dinner with Jeff's parents and a fun filled Christmas night!
Stay tuned for pictures of Sarah's new haircut...

10 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

SO fun! We miss you guys but are glad you got to have such a nice vacation. Glad you come home soon though! I think Austin and Britton got the same lego thing! Pretty cool and crazy with all the lego pieces everywhere! And Sara got a haircut? Cant wait to see pics of that!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Britten and Drew love all the same toys, Transformers and Legos.

Yardley said...

Cute pics. I can't wait to see the pics of Sarah's new hair cut. I'm not sure when I am coming up next but when I do I will come stay a couple of days and have fun with you all. Miss you all.

Nielson said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! You probably really missed this glorious weather while you were gone... :)

Jenn said...

How fun! Ian is so old now! Looking forward to checkin Sara's new "Do."

Heidi said...

Those kids are adorable! Christmas jammies are my favorite too. So glad you were able to go to Houston. We're hoping to get down there in the next few months. It's been TOO long!

Shmobby said...

LOVE all the pics! So glad you guys had such a good time and were able to visit family...that is the best! The frosting totally made me laugh...looks like "something" pink. :)

We miss you guys! Can't believe I've never even met that adorable Ian baby. He looks delicious!!!

Kirkhams said...

Did you get my message? I feel like those last few days you were here were crazy with school back in session...I hope your transition with the kids is going well. It's always a little hard picking up life again!

I wish I would have taken pictures the night all of us went to Cheesecake Factory! I'm ready for another round of Happy Birthday! Miss you!

Libbi said...

rebecca received those same "fancy" shoes from santa and she was sooo excited. I can't get over how beautiful your kiddos are - they look so much like you guys.

Crystal said...

what great pics! I'm so glad your holidays were happy!! It is fun to be able to share them with family. I saw our long lost friend Kjirsta last night--little skinny stinker her. I seriously need some time with you two...SOON!