Monday, February 4, 2008

Third time is a CHARM!!


Maybe this is the fourth time, not sure. We are celebrating in the Bullock house because Sarah has learned how to use the POTTY!! Here are how the past 3 days have gone:
DAY 1: We put the potty chart on the wall and stickers on the counter. Sarah went all day on the potty and maybe had one accident! YEAH!
DAY 2: She went in her big girl panties all day. I think she went one time on the potty. Mom was a little frusterated and Sarah would just say, "I'm sorry mommy!" So I got her more excited about the present we bought, that she could open when her potty chart was full! Better luck tomorrow.
DAY 3: NO accidents! Sarah is going all by herself without even telling me. This morning I walked by the potty and there she was perched on the seat going. yippie!! She is one sticker shy of her opening her present.
DAYS TO COME: I am sure we will still have some accidents in our future but for the most part, I am finished changing diapers until the end of May!
ps. this is not our potty pictured above...

1 comments:

cyndi said...

good job sarah and mom what is her big surprise?