Sunday, February 3, 2008

My new addiction

I crave these things once a week. My cute friend Lindsay brought these cookies over one night when we moved in and it turns out they are in a cookbook I gave her that I have too. I thought I would share it with you! They are to die for!

Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup butter softened (room temp)
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet chunks
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

Cream together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. In a separate bowl sift together flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture and beat well. Stir in oats and chocolate chips. Drop onto greased cookie sheet with an ice cream scoop. Bake at 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes.

1 comments:

cyndi said...

hello i am sooo making these tomorrow . they look so yummy! they are calling my name