Saturday, February 2, 2008

I am now an Oprah groupie...





I am heading to Texas in a week and bad timing because I am going to miss spending Valentine's Day with my valentine! I know I am a horrible wife but I am going for a girls trip last minute. So, we decied to go on an early v day date tonight. We had a yummy dinner at Carabas and then headed to Nordstrom to look at boots. I wanted a new pair for Christmas but Jeff did not know what exactly to get me, so he said he would take me to pick them out. I head to the boot section and spot the cutest boot! I ask the salesman for a pair and he says, "OH, we just got these in today and are almost sold out!" I thought, oh, that is fast. He comes back out with a pair in my size and says, "These are on Oprah's favorite list and we can't keep them in stock, they are selling on ebay for like $400." Of course I loved them on, they are so comfortable. When I told the guy we wanted to buy them he said that is the last pair as if it was my lucky day! Jeff and I just laughed for a few reasons 1. being we haven't had cable for a year and have not watched Oprah either and 2. now I look like an Oprah groupie and probably have the same pair of boots as a million Oprah fans.

2 comments:

cyndi said...

That is so funny and they are really cute!

cyndi said...

okay I am such a follower I totally want those uggs they are way tooo cute!!! too bad it is only cold here for like another 2 weeks. Jay thinks people are silly for wearing uggs in Cali haha