Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What Britten and Sarah have been up to!






Ian has now been with us for about 4 weeks and I am so impressed with how well my kids are doing! They love baby Ian and are so patient with me if I am taking care of him! I am sure it helps that they are 5 and 3 and that Sarah is so independent. We have spent most of our days at the pool in our neighborhood. Britten and Sarah LOVE to swim - so we usually spend a couple of hours swimming and eating treats. Ian just snoozes the whole time. It is so nice to have a pool right up the street and go swimming with our friends. Britten has always been scared of going under the water and so this is the first year he is jumping in all by himself. It is fun to watch him outgrow his fears. Jeff even throws him across the pool (literally) and he is not scared. Then there is Sarah - she swims all over the pool in her floaties. She makes me a little nervous but she says she can swim just like Ariel the mermaid.

6 comments:

Slim said...

You brave woman -- already at the pool with your baby! Cute pics of the kids. Riding the froggies is classic! And by the way, we were supposed to keep that fro-head thing quiet... :)

Parker Family said...

I can't wait to came and go swimming. It looks so fun.

jodi said...

Hey I just found your blog through Kelli's-it is so cute. We love the pool too, I don't know what we would do this summer without it!
-Jodi Johnson

jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

ADORABLE!! Love it!

Natalie N said...

YAY for your 3 wonderful kids. I'm so glad things are going so well for you. It was fun to catch up on our blog tonight. I really enjoyed the pictures of Ian's first bath and the pic of him with his doctor. Ian is just beautiful!! I want to squeeze him!