Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ian's FIRST Bathtub!





The fun thing about a new baby is there are always FIRST to experience! For me, Ian is my FIRST baby to spit up all the time. I think I have had more spit up on me from him than Britten and Sarah combined... and he is only 4 weeks old. So around two weeks old he got his FIRST bath. Let me tell you, he was not such a big fan. He screamed from the second I set him down in the tub to the time he was dried and clothed. It was very traumatic for him! I must say he has had several baths since then because I am not a fan of a stinky spit up baby and he has started to enjoy them very much! I so look forward to many more FIRST with my sweet little boy.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

My husband actually does all the bathing for our babies. He takes them in the shower with him. All of our 5 kids have loved it. And Rick loves it too. It's like their bonding time. And I love it because all have have to do is lotion Ace up and dress him!