Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A HUGE thank you!

I feel so lucky to have such GREAT parents!! Our first Mom to arrive at the scene was Lynnie. She came and spent a couple of days with us before I went to the hospital and stayed with the kids while I was in the hospital and Jeff was working! What a blessing that was. My kids are the most important thing in my life and I felt so at peace knowing they were in good hands!! The kids love their Nana! Here are some things they had to say about her... I first asked Sarah and she thought for a minute and then told me how her Nana saved her from a black spider in her room. Britten said he loves how his Nana takes him to all of the museums and lets him pick out a souvenir. (And thanks Papa John for letting us have your Lynnie for a week! We love you too.)
My mom then arrived the night before I came home from the hospital. She came for about 10 days and was a big help. My dad arrived a few days later and the kids were very excited. They went to the pool and the park and the dinosaur museum. My washer and dryer definitely got the work out. I don't think I ever heard them not running. I am not sure what she was washing all day long. Here is what my kids had to say about their grandma and Jimini. Sarah said she loves all the surprises grandma brings in her suitcase. She said she loves it when her Jimini takes her to the park. Britten said he loves how grandma gives him dollars and he said he loves building ships and playing with his Jimini!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, LOVE AND SUPPORT! IT WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!! WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

We like them too...
For sharing their pool and yummy food with us!

natalie

Kelli Proctor said...

you are lucky! They are wonderful people! It was fun to talk to them and get to know them!

Turia said...

You're little baby is adorable. Congratulations!

Elisa said...

Hi Leigh! It's Elisa, Reed's wife.
I saw your blog was up on our computer, so I took a peek. I hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family! I hope I get to see you guys again soon!