Thursday, May 22, 2008

What our DAD has been up to!




I thought I would do a post about Jeff! He has been so busy lately, in fact I think this is the busiest I have ever seen him in the six years of our marriage. He just recently finished framing out our basement. I think it took a little longer than he thought it would but he has done a great job! (he is somewhat of a perfectionist). He also started to play flag football on Saturdays with his younger (by about 10 years) brother. After one game he came home with huge bruises on both arms and his chest. I thought, flag football?? The following week I said I was not sure he should be playing with the younger boys. That day I get a phone call that Jeff is at the emergency room with a broken nose and stitches and no insurance... He also has been very busy at work! They are putting a beautiful home in the Parade of Homes. It has been fun to watch the house getting built. He has become pretty good friends with the owner. He is a 25 year old investor worth millions. Jeff is always picking his brains. Here is the link to the new company he and his friend started http://www.evergreencustom.com/. With all of the basement framing, flag football, and work... He has made time to help me out around the house, take care of the dog and take Britten fishing a few times... Britten loves to go fishing with his dad. The last time he went he said he was going to bring 10 fish home. 5 for eating and 5 to hang on his wall... I sure love my Bullock boys! And am really proud of my hubby and all that he does!

8 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Awww, cute! I love nice husband posts! So you have to email me (my email is on my blog. We just moved FROM EM!! Crazy.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love that house!! Is he too busy to build us one? :)

Kelli Proctor said...

YOu guys are the coolest! I cant remember if that home is going to be in the parade of homes here, or in Salt Lake. I REALLY want to go to the one coming up and was hoping Jeff's house (dont you love how I call it Jeff's house?) was in it! I REALLY want to see this house, so lets go! It looks amazing! Good work!

Shmobby said...

Holy cow poor Jeff! Hope he's feeling better from the emergency room stuff! I love how guys play...Craig and all the guys in my fam have been hurt from their rough games. My Dad actually broke his arm last year during ultimate frisbee!

That house is beautiful...sounds like Jeff is super busy with good stuff.

Can't believe you're almost ready to have #3! It changes more than going from 1 to 2. But it's awesome and so sweet to see the older siblings love their new little sib. And no, I'm not ready for another one yet! Thanks for the laugh though! ;)

Take care and can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Auntie Lolo said...

wow--the basement looks great!!! that will add a ton of space for you guys!! Those fishing pics are really cute too--Jeff is such a great dad :)

Natalie N said...

Wow! What a hard worker. Go Superman!! You married a keeper, Leigh! I hope the nose is healing up well. Thanks for the update!

Amber said...

We're working on our basement, too! (slowly) It's so nice to have a good man around. I'm lucky that way, too!
Amber

Natalie said...

What a beautiful house! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Good Luck. Hope all goes well. Hope you're still not nervous.