Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy MOMS day!





Jeff took Britten fishing the Saturday of mother's day weekend and Sarah and I spent the day together doing some fun things...


My first present was to get my car washed! I love getting my car cleaned out and it has been a while. With kids and the dog and building supplies it was dirty. Next we went to Jamba Juice to share a smoothie. It was yummy! Then we hit Target to do some last minute baby/hospital things. Finally it was off to the crowded nail salon to get pedicures! Sarah sat on my lap and soaked her little feet in the bubbling water. They painted her nails and put little flowers and jewels on her big toe. She was so proud to show everyone her diamonds. I truly enjoyed relaxing in the massage chair getting my toes done! It was such a great day! Thanks Jeff for the fun day and special treats!
Happy Belated MOM's day to all of my mommy friends out there!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mom's Day! Pedicures are the best!! Especially while preggo. :) So cute that you took Sarah to get her toes done too. What a fun mom/dughter day! Not much longer till the baby!! So exciting!

Nielson said...

Looks like you guys had fun--Sarah is so cute--I love that you had pedicures together...such a fun treat!

Laci said...

What a fun day! Cute toes are a MUST during labor :) You look awesome Leigh.....soon right!?

cyndi said...

That is so cute! That's what Cambryn gave me for my Birthday.
What a fun Mother's Day extravaganza!

What you only have 1 week left or 2 ---crazy!

Sarah said...

Leigh you look so good! It's nice to get pampered before the baby and spend some quality time with Sarah.

Slim said...

You are such a fun mom, Leigh! You inspire me with the cute things you do with your kids. That Sarah is a doll!

Jenn said...

SO CUTE!! And I love her hair piece!

Jenn said...

By the way you look AMAZING! I can't even tell your pregnant! You work it girl.

Kelli Proctor said...

you are such an awesome mom! YOu deserved it!

Natalie N said...

YAY! How fun to take some time out for some girly fun. Sounds like you had a great relaxing weekend. :) Happy (late) Moms day to you!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

My friend and I were at the same place getting pedi's! Crazy!

BTW- I am Cyndi's friend from college- not some crazy stalker...well not a stalker, can't deny the crazy part!!