Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Been Tagged...

10 Years Ago: Let's see, 1998 seems like another life time. I was 22 years old living in Houston, Texas. I was working for a company called HealthHelp which I was with for about 4 years.

5 Things on my list of things to do today: Well, March is a BUSY month for the Bullocks! So my list consists of planning our 6th year anniversary on the 9th, making invites for Sarah's princess/pirate birthday party on the 15th, getting ready for Easter, and planning Britten's transformer birthday! So, besides the daily stuff to do, dishes, laundry, making beds, etc. I am going to be busy getting ready for all of the Bullock activities.

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I would book a vacation to Hawaii, pay off all debts including house, probably upgrade my vehicle to 4 wheel drive since it is still snowing in utah, donate to charity and invest in something worth wild.

3 of my BAD habits: I guess the first that comes to mind is I pick at my cuticles. I guess it is a nervous habit I have had since I don't remember when. It's really bad when Jeff takes me to an action packed show! My second bad habit would have to be my organizational skills. But that is something that can be worked on right?? Another would have to be my hair art in the bath and shower. I know that is one of Jeff's favorites...

Places I have lived: Born in Santa Monica, California and grew up in Spring, Texas. I went to Rexburg, Idaho to attend Rick's College. Since that time I have lived in Bountiful, Salt Lake City, Provo, Cedar City and now Eagle Mountain, Utah. Never thought I would spend so many of my years in Utah.

Jobs I have had: My first job was part time at Nesbit Cleaners with Danielle Fisher. Our supervisers, superviser was literally a PAT. I also was a hostess at a mexican resteraunt that I cannot remember the name of - totally prego. I have worked for Utah Trucking Association in Salt Lake, for an OB/GYN in Houston, Healthhelp/VeriTrac in Houston, and Pottery Barn in Houston. And I am sure various other jobs. My current JOB is a MOMMY and it is the most demanding and rewarding job I have ever had!

8 comments:

Drew and Michele said...

what a fun tag, good to learn more about you. I am flattered you liked Tanners announcement and I would totally love to do one for your new babe:)

Natalie N said...

ha ha ha. "literally a PAT!" You make me laugh so hard. :)

Nielson said...

The hair art cracks me up-- I have the same bad habit...poor Jeremy :)

Natalie said...

what is this lamaze crap about? you silly goose. LeMoss is the actual spelling. love ya.

AmyJane said...

Hey, Bullocks! It's the Neals--hoping you remember us from the good old Wyview days! We LOVE finding blogs and catching up with old friends. Cannot believe how big your kids are--SO darling! And baby on the way, shortly after our number two this April! Anyway, we'll link you, if you don't mind, so we can keep in touch!

cyndi said...

I hope Sarah had a great B-day party today! Sounds like your month is super super busy. At least you next baby isn't born this month :) Girl I thought you stopped picking your nails years ago!!! Cambryn still picks hers. SHe tells me she wants long pretty nails but I see them short and bloody all the time. Oh well. Thank you so much for posting Sugar Doodle on the side of your blog. I love it. I am using for sharing time tomorrow and I use it all the time for Activity Days. That web site is awesome!

Kelli Proctor said...

Hey, it was so fun to get your message on my blog! Way cute blog, I LOVE it, I need help to make mine cuter, maybe you could give me a couple pointers! You guys are so awesome, we love you guys, we are so glad we met you!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh yeah, the park sounds fun! I am always up for a park day because that means its warm and the sun is shining!