Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fair Well Aunt Sabel

One of the main reasons for our summer Cali visit was to be there for my aunt Sabel's ash spreading ceremony. She passed away a few months back from cancer and it was her wish to have her ashes spread over the cliffs of Palos Verdes. Above are my cousin's Allie and Christian. They lost their mom way to young if you ask me. The fly over after our moment of silence. The timing was impeccable.
Here is a picture of my Dad and his sisters, Ronni and Corel! They are so awesome!
Spreading the ashes over the cliff!
My aunt Ronni read a very sweet poem on the cliff!
My Dad and I.


My auntie Corel and her boyfriend Glen!
Here is the house my grandparents lived in, in Palos Verdes. I remember coming here as a small kid. I used to love winding up the hill to get to their house. It is such a beautiful place.
I was not sure what to expect for my aunt's ceremony, I have never been to one before. It was very sweet and nice to be a part of. My aunt Sabel was a great lady with a great sense of humor. She will be missed much by all of her family.

0 comments: