Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some Sarah FIRSTS!!

Sarah was the flower girl in my cousin Jennifer's wedding!! We spent a few days in Morro Bay California for the fun event!! Congrats Jenn!! You were a beautiful bride!! We are so happy for you!!Sarah shared the flower girl duties with Bella! She is the daughter of one of Jenn's best friend Kocab. She and Sarah have a birthday one day apart! How funny is that?Sarah dropped one flower at a time!! I did not think they would make it all the way down the isle! I coached them from the side! Keep going, drop some flowers, watch your step! It was so funny to watch!The proud MOMMY!! PRE-SCHOOL!! Sarah started Pre-School this week because we were gone last week!! She LOVED it!! She is going to Mrs. Anna's Smartie Pants school! She is so proud of the fact that she is getting so big! We love you Sarah! Britten and Sarah are so cute together! They are so supportive of what the other one is doing. Every morning before Britten catches the bus, Sarah wants to give him a kiss and a hug!!
When I dropped Sarah off at pre-school, she climbed out of the car and said, "Bye Mom! I love you, you and Ian be safe today without me!" it was so cute!
My little dancing queen!! Sarah LOVES to sing and dance! What little girl doesn't!! She probably would have done great last year in dance but we started this year! She was very excited to go and did such a great job!! I sat outside and watched a little!!


Her teacher Mrs. Misty kept saying, "good job Sarah!!". It will be a fun year for her in dance!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Dance is soooooooooooooooooo fun. And I better not show Alyssa she will be soooooooo jealous. It's her current dream to be a flower girl!

Jenn said...

Oh and of course she looks so beautiful. I love her hairpiece for the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Sarah looked beautiful at the wedding, for her 1st day of school and also at dance! She is just a beautiful girl...like her mommy! Aren't girls just so much fun?! I'm sure boys are too though. :) How old is Sarah now?

Nielson said...

She is so darling! How fun that she started dance--I bet she loves it! And she looks so cute in her backpack!

Yardley said...

Sarah is so cute. love the backpack, Makenna has the same one. Makenna started dance this year too and she loves it.

Crystal said...

too stinkin' cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up! I can't believe how long it has been since I saw you and your beautiful family :(

Slim said...

What a cutie! Looks like you are having so much fun being the mom to such a precious little girl. Love the teeny tiny ballet slippers!

Kelli Proctor said...

she is so cute Leigh! This was so fun to see!

georgeandmarie said...

So cute!! Like I have said over and over... beautiful kids!! It feels like I haven't seen you for a while, since you've been out of town, and it freezing for the pool. We need to start doing park play dates now till it gets too cold to even be outside.

Anonymous said...

OMG...you and Jeff have such a beautiful family. I am sooooo happy for you two. Love ya both !

Toni Bushek
A.K.A. Toni Rogers
ntpalermo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sarah's calendar is busier than mine, and she is the cutest thing ever in that dance outfit

Sarah said...

Did you guys end up driving? How was the trip. It must be nice to have some alone time with Ian!

Julie said...

Sarah is so cute! I can't believe she's in preschool. She looked beautiful for the wedding! We need to get together before this nice weather goes away.