Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ian James is 4 months old!

Here he is 1 day old! Here you are 4 days old!
Here you are almost 4 months old!
I must like it when you are sleeping because I take a lot of pictures of you that way! Maybe because my hands are free and you look so peaceful!

Where does the time go? I took Ian in for his 4 month check up on Thursday the 25th and he's doing pretty good!! He is weighing in at 15 lbs 5oz and 25.5 inches long. I love how chubby he is starting to get! For the most part, Ian is a good baby! The past two nights he has decided not to wake up every two hours - maybe he is realizing I am a much happier mommy if he is not up so much. It is fun to see his personality coming to life. He loves to talk to me when I give him my undivided attention and he loves to watch his brother and sister. He laughs at Sarah when she dances for him. I know it has only been 4 months but I don't know what I would do without him. I love him so much!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

SO CUTE!!! You are such an amazing mom. I am just amazed by you! I can't tell you enough what perfect children you and Jeff make!

Yardley said...

Ian is way cute. I can't believe how big he is getting and that he is 4 months already. He is a cutie.

Laci said...

He is so adorable Leigh. Glad he's sleeping a bit better. That is ALWAYS so nice. Hope all is well!!

Slim said...

What a cute boy! Can't believe four months has already come and gone.

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

He is so CUTE!!

KaRLie said...

HE is so sweet! They really grow up fast!! I cant believe that EMily is almost a year. LIfe is so much better with kids!!

Kelli Proctor said...

I love him too! He is so cute, even if I do make him cry!

Anonymous said...

Wow that you have a four day old pic, a four week old pic, and now a four month pic. Your are crazy organized and it's your third baby. I'm impressed! Poor macey doesn't even have a fourth of the pictures we took of kate, so I'm scared to even think of how I will be with my third.

Crystal said...

what a sweet heart! I feel like a loser having not ever met little Ian ever! Can you believe Rhett is a year on Saturday? The time FLIES!

Nielson said...

Oh, he is so sweet! We miss you guys!!!

jodi said...

He is such a doll and growing so much- time really goes too fast when they are babies!

Mommyof4 said...

He is sooo cute. I miss the tiny baby stage! I would love to meet you at Gardner Village. We love when the witches are out. Give me a call and we can arrange it!