Saturday, July 18, 2009

3 Friends from long ago = 11 kids playing at the park!

Jacob R., Spencer K., Britten, Ian, Sarah B., Sydney K., Shayla K., Claire R., Kate R., Saryn K., Luke R!  I got them all!  Don't know if I spelled them all right!  Here are the girls below!
The newest additions!  Aren't they cute!
Stacy, Melissa and I!  So I met Melissa through a mutual friend in high school and met Stacy through Melissa!  These girls are amazing and were such good friends to me in high school!  They were such great examples of Christ!  They will be friends for life I'm sure!  It was so fun to get together and see all of our kids playing!  Man time flies by when you are not looking!
Check out the playground at this school!  sweet!
Ian had fun hanging out!
Sydney and Britten go way back!  We did a preschool playgroup together when they were 3!  I'll never forget the wrestling match they had back in the day.  (Stacy and I laughed so hard watching that one!)  I think Britten might have a little crush on Syd too!
Thank you Stacy and Melis for the fun day at the park!  We love you guys!


3 comments:

Kirkhams said...

That little get together was so fun! Wish we could have stayed a bit longer...BUT are you coming to Houston or what? Avocado sandwiches? A swimming day at Liz's pool sounds very needed! OK, when you get here I want to ask a few crafty questions. Call me when you get here! Can't wait to see you again!

Natalie N said...

How fun!! You know I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that get-together. Loved the pictures of all the kids!!

Unknown said...

Its really fantastic....
so much of fun ...
___________________
susana
Loans in a low rate and we make it easy to repay it too