Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sarah!

Yesterday morning Sarah crawled into my bed and said, "hey mom look, I can do this now!" I laughed so hard at the face she was making along with her wink! A few weeks ago we picked up the kids from our neighbors house and this was stuck in Sarah's hair. Britten had gotten it so stuck by twisting and turning it. Sarah just thought she was getting a fancy hair-do. Well, we tried to get it out but it would not budge. I even used tons of shampoo thinking I could pull out one strand at a time. Sarah was so brave but in the end the comb won! We had to cut out the comb and give her a little cut as well. It looks much cuter now!
The after shot!
In Texas the kids love to take a bath in my mom's kitchen sink. I put Sarah in and when I came back to wash her hair this is what she looked like. Silly girl.
Razzle Dazzle Raspberry!! So, I have several painting projects and am so excited to own this house so I can start doing them! While in Texas Jeff started with the first coat and I finished it off yesterday with the trim and second coat! It is so BRIGHT!! but fun. I have big letters on boards to hang over her bed - they are somewhere in the basement!

4 comments:

Nielson said...

I would have died!! I bet that comb really hurt too--her hair looks super cute now though, and the paint is so pretty! What a fun color.

Natalie N said...

That room sure looks cute! And the comb in Sarah's hair looked like it hurt. Glad it came out okay though. :)

Julie said...

YES! I Love PINK! Super fun! Her room is darling. It was great to see you here in Texas. If I ever make it up there(my brother is in Provo) I will look you up!

the speers said...

ouchies! her poor hair! that happened to me once...it involved Cyndi and fish-bone-braids... :D she's adorable! I LOVE the bright pink room--i mean raspberry!--so cute--can you come decorate my house?!!